An exclusive development that provided 52 luxury apartments with designated car parking in two separate former office buildings. Located only a few minutes’ walk from the town centre and only 30 minutes by train to London. The luxury apartments were mainly pre-sold off plan. A separate self-contained office building of 20,000 sq ft (1860 sq m) was sold freehold to the existing occupier, Eckoh Plc. Elliot Charles Group acted as development consultants.